The Best All in One Turntable Models!
Introduction – What is All in One Turntable?
Let’s get right into the meaty bit: all-in-one turntables are regular turntable models that were either modified or specifically manufactured with highly versatile settings. Some are equipped with Digital Radio tuners, a hell of a good pair of speakers, others are compatible with modern electronic devices while some have a vast array of special features.
It’s important to note that these turntable models are primarily turntables – standalone MP3 players are more likely to perform better on their field, for example.
What are the benefits of owning an All in One turntable?
The benefits you can take advantage of by owning an All in One turntable are great and numerous. First of all, you don’t need to purchase a lot of different devices that serve similar purposes when you can have them All in One.
Secondly, they’re more cost-effective – Having a machine that will do all of these jobs will also help you save money.
Lastly, you can consider these turntables as an improvement over the regular models. They still look fashionable and retro, but they’re more capable and reliable.
The best all in one turntable reviews
Jensen All-In-One Hi-Fi Stereo CD Player Turntable & Digital AM/FM Radio Tuner Tape Reflex Stereo Sound System
This fella is the senior model of Jensen’s All-In-One turntable series. It’s equipped with various features such as CD playback, AM/FM tuner, Stereo, and more. It can do pretty much whatever you please – record your CD-R or CD-RW discs, deliver the goods via built-in Stereo Tuner, play your old cassettes… It also comes equipped with a nifty auxiliary input.
But wait, it gets even better – this Jensen is not just one of the most versatile turntable models on the market, it’s also one of the most attractive retro record players for sale. We are looking at an old-fashioned record player with a vintage look that will light up your room with some classy vibes.
The only problem is the Radio – the signal is not too powerful, so it might take a while before you can get a clear reception. This is not such a terrible flaw if you consider that the radio is replaceable, so if you don’t feel like tinkering and peddling with the radio that’s supplied with this model, simply install a new one.
- CD playback – you can enjoy your CDs, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3 discs easily and conveniently.
- Cassette playback – You can either enjoy your mix tapes or record a new batch by using the cassette deck;
- The superior belt-drive mechanism – This feature gives a clear and accurate sound so that your listening experience is complete and exquisite;
- Auxiliary input – Compatible with most modern devices (such as PCs, iPhone models, and such);
- Various speed settings – the Jensen All-in-One turntable can play music at 33, 45, or 75 RPM;
- The only flaw of this turntable is the AM/FM Tuner. It’s frequency and reception are quite sluggish, so you need to either be patient or install a new one.
Teac All-In-One 20 Watt Bluetooth Hi-Fi Stereo Turntable
An All-In-One turntable that is engineered to be the best – Teac All-In-One turntable was made to be the best. It’s extremely versatile and highly durable and reliable, and it has all the features you could possibly want out of your turntable – The CD player, Bluetooth connectivity, Digital AM/FM tuner, and the stereo system.
Want to know the best part?
It’s quite affordable for a turntable model that is capable of replacing all of your outdated hardware (CD players, Radio tuners, and similar). It’s a very valuable vintage record player that deserves to grace your home with the sweet melodies.
The downfall is that the screen is quite small – you could barely see what is written, and some functions are only spelled partially. Anyhow, a very valuable piece of musical equipment. Overall, this is good stuff, so a thumbs up from us!
- Very versatile – Equipped with various modern technologies such as the CD player and AM/FM tuner;
- Bluetooth connectivity – with as much as the push of the button, you can connect your all in one turntable with any Bluetooth compatible device.
- Auxiliary & USB input – this device can easily connect to the external devices such as MP3 and CD players.
- The screen is very small – people who wear glasses might find it very hard to read the info.
Teac All-In-One Hi-Fi Stereo Turntable CD Player/Recorder/Cassette/Digital Reflex Stereo Sound System
Another great product from Teac, this model belongs to the same generation as the model we have previously mentioned. It’s designed in retro fashion – the old-school outlook is combined with the vintage record player style and settings.
The needle is very durable and adds to the accuracy of sound output while the entire construction is made from high-quality wood.
What’s the bottom line?
If you happen to be between a rock and a hard place (this and the previous Teac turntable model), you could easily decide whether you like the outlook or performance better. This model looks older but has a greater overall performance rating while the Teac All-In-One 20 Watt Bluetooth Hi-Fi Stereo Turntable looks newer and less retro.
- High-quality material – Extremely durable construction;
- Fashionable outlook – This old-fashioned record player looks extremely retro;
- Very versatile – It’s able to play CD’s, CD-R, CD-RW discs, MP3 files, and a lot more;
- Auxiliary & USB input – Teac All-in-One turntable is compatible with iPhones, iPods, MP3 and CD players via these inputs;
- The cover is not as durable as the entire construction
Jensen All-In-One Hi-Fi Stereo CD Player Turntable & Digital AM/FM Radio Tuner Second Gen
I bet you would never say that this model is actually is a turntable. The design of Jensen All-In-One Second Gen turntable resembles that of a pair of speakers – this is only natural because it comes supplied with enormous Stereo Speakers which provide the phenomenal sound output.
The entire concept of this turntable is directly opposite of the first generation of Jensen All-In-One speakers – it looks modern, where the previous series of models looked retro and vintage. It has enormous speakers while the first models had built-in woofers. This does not mean at all that earlier models are bad – the newer models are simply superior.
- Exceptionally powerful Stereo Speakers – goosebumps inbound;
- Manifold of settings – Versatile options and various equalizer settings are supplied with this model;
- Remote controls – Ideal for parties when you can’t reach it otherwise;
- Easy to use – Simply read the instruction manual;
- When people search for a turntable, they want it to look vintage and retro. This model looks very modern, but this is not necessarily a flaw – it’s a completely subjective matter.
Boytone BT-17DJM-C All-In-One Turntable
The last piece on our review is Boytone BT-17DJM-C. At first sight, it appears quite straightforward and plain. However, you would be wrong if you think that it’s a regular turntable device. What if we say that it can easily replace most of your electronic devices? Radio, MP3 and CD players, Cassette players, and such?
It’s supplied with built-in speakers that are very powerful, but accurate – no sound will be lost when you pump the volume up. It’s also equipped with USB, SD, and Auxiliary inputs so that you can connect your turntable to your PC, iPad, or iPhone.
But wait, there’s more.
The feature which makes this All-In-One turntable absolutely phenomenal and exquisite is the MP3 Conversion Setting. You don’t need to use your PC to convert your vinyl and cassette files to MP3.
- Plain design and simple to use – Classic appearance and design make it look very good;
- Highly compatible with modern technology – USB, SD, and Auxiliary inputs;
- Phenomenal sound output – strong built-in speakers make sure that you enjoy your music on a whole new level;
- It’s incredibly small in size and it’s amazing that all these features actually fit.