Review: Pyle PTR8UBTBK Bluetooth Turntable System!
Pro’s: On of the more fresh and sleek designed “old days – look” record players. Aside from its trendy design the system is very easy to use. Its has both USB and SD-jacks, and is easily compatible with devices such as Android, iPhone, iPad, Tablets, Smartphones, u name it.
Con’s: When the record is done playing, the needle stops on the end of the record and does not return automatically to the cradle. You will have to do this manually. In spite of its great compatibility with modern devices, is does not have a CD-player.
Awesome & Sleek Pyle PTR8UBTBK Bluetooth Turntable System!Check out on Amazon
I am a vinyl enthusiast and I just missed listening to the old vinyl records. These records cannot match at all with the newer versions of songs i.e. CDs and MP3s. However, listening to vinyl on computer or laptops was not possible at all. I needed an affordable vinyl record player. While researching online, I came across the Pyle PTR8UBTBK Bluetooth Turntable System. After reading its wonderful features, I purchased it instantly. The product was shipped quickly and I received the player in utmost condition. Then, I purchased some of my favourite vinyl records to listen on my brand new player.
It was a classic record player that had an inbuilt Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. I purely enjoyed the time when I used to hear songs on the Pyle player. One thing is for sure, vinyl records have a special sound that digital music cannot replicate or capture. So, I welcomed the Pyle recorder with open hands. The main difference between vinyl recording and DVD or CD recording is that the former is an analogue recording while the later is digital recording. This feature makes a lot of difference in the sound effect. The sound of the vinyl is much richer and impressive.Check out on Amazon
Design: The looks and design of the system is pretty and sharp. It has a sleek design in comparison to the traditional vinyl recorders.
Sound: The sound of the record player is amazing! It brought back my childhood memories when I used to listen to the vinyl records of the 50s and 60s.
Quality: The quality of the product is durable. If handled with care, the player should work for several years.
Usability: It can be used for playing vinyl recorders. You can even create MP3 files and save or share your songs with others. The player can also be used to hear songs on AM/FM radio.
Features and Specifications:
Listed below are some amazing features of the record player:
- It is a classic record player that is built by using modern technology.
- It allows wireless music streaming to play through the speakers, as it has a built-in Bluetooth.
- You can enjoy your favorite vinyl records as it has a 3 speed turntable that comprises of 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM.
- It has dual built-in 3-inch stereo speakers.
- The Vinyl to MP3 digital audio file recording ability is 3.5mm. It can turn your stack of records into a compact digital audio library.
- You can even enjoy numerous songs on the AM/FM radio as it has an illuminated classic dial display.
- The record player is MP3 compatible with USB Flash and SD Memory Card Readers.
- The headphone jack is of 3.5 mm, which enables you to hear your songs privately at home.
- You can save and share your music through Mac or PC. This feature will help you in creating MP3 files easily.
- The player works on all devices inclusive of Android, iPhone, iPads, Tablets, Smartphones, etc.
- You are even provided with the facility to unlock more music streaming ability to combine the old with the new ones.
- The player has simple button and rotary controls.
- It has a rear panel RCA Line Output Connector Jack.
- The player has the ability to connect external audio speaker systems.
- It has a blue backlight LCD digital display.
- The collapsible top lid cover reveals the record player.
- You will receive a 45 RPM Adaptor with the player.
- It can also record Aux input and Bluetooth Audio.
Here are the record player’s specifications:
- Model number is: PTR8UBTBK
- The weight of the product is 7.6 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 12.2” L x 13.0” W x 5.8” H.
- It is MP3 Digital Audio file compatibility.
- The maximum USB/SD Card Support size is 16GB.
- Power: 120V, AC
- Color: Black
Gone are the days when you were unable to hear your favourite vinyl records! With this amazing record player, you can now enjoy the old classic songs or the new ones. You can even turn your stack of vinyl records into a compact digital audio library. It makes it much easier to decide which format you need. Moreover, the inbuilt Bluetooth will allow wireless music streaming to play through the speakers.
Works on all devices:
Whether you have an Android, iPhone, or iPad, the classic record player works amazingly well on all tablets and smartphones. You can even save and share your music through Mac or PC with your friends and family members. This feature will help you in creating MP3 files quickly.
Want to know more about this amazing product? Read on to know about the wonderful pros of using the record player:
- The player is extremely easy to use and can be used by kids as well as adults.
- The cost of the product is low as compared to other turntables available in the market.
- It is used by those who are addicted to music and want to make their songs special by listening to them on the analogue recording equipment.
- The medium lends itself to a more intimate and spirited way of enjoying your favorite tracks.
Some of the cons of the product:
The product has received mixed reviews on Amazon. More than half of the buyers have given 5 star reviews. However, the buyers that are not much satisfied with the product have some minor issues that can be resolved easily. One of the buyer thought that the sound needed help so he purchased some additional speakers. This worked perfectly fine! Another customer complained that the when the record is done playing, the needle just stops at the end of the record and does not automatically return to the Cradle.
Price of the player:
The Pyle PTR8UBTBK Bluetooth Turntable System is available for $94 on Amazon. Looking at the amazing features that it provides, it surely is a great value for money. If handled with care, the player should last for many years. Also, getting amazing sound quality at such a price is difficult! So, it is definitely worth investing in one! Some buyers might find the price to be a bit on the higher side, but for me it’s a hobby and an obsession that’s interesting and absolutely worth it!
# To give you an idea about user experiences, here are some honest reviews from Amazon.
Overall, the record player is one of the best additions to your home. It’s time to rediscover your records and introduce some of the old beautiful songs to kids. Nowadays, most of the big artists are releasing their latest albums in vinyl as well as digital. So, you can buy the upcoming releases too and enjoy on your record player. Most of the record labels are releasing their back catalogues on vinyl, so that you can add a lot of old classics to your collection.
Even though it requires a bit of effort to listen to the vinyl recorder, it certainly makes music a great experience. I actually want to get down to the meaning of the song or collect information of the singer while listening to one. In short, it has made me more involved with the music that I am listening to. The record player has certainly changed my life completely. It has bought a lot of peace and happiness for me. It’s time for me to go and listen to my favorite album! See you all soon!